Wednesday, October 8, 2008

episode 11 beta: for gods sake woman lets just cuddle and eat ice cream

well i found a blog that i didn't post and i published it... it was honest and i had to get that shit off of my chest but as usual with me being honest... It backfired... offense was taken and well its safe to say that i was in this same position 2 weeks ago. damn and i was doing so good too . I cant lose her.. not like this. if I have to i wont talk to another female outside of my mother and my co-workers. not her friends not mine... because all my friends well the girls at least, are girls that i would definetly be with... with me there is no true "platonic" sense. I select my female friends based on what i would want in a mate, and as for the other ladies.. i just know them, sure they may be beautiful, intelligent, and all the sort, but they arent the girl that i would date so they dont get that attention.. thats what this is all about.. attention, I called one girl by an ornate name and the other by a mere title .. otherwise none of this would have happened and Id be eating Ice cream and bringing donuts to her tonite. you know what , fuck it... Im still going to bring her ice cream and donuts because i know she's having a tough time.

im trippin yo... im trippin hard.. maybe i should just leave her alone till her birthday.. give her time to breathe. .. yeah i'll do that, I'll give her time to breathe... i just want to hear her heart beat.

No comments: