Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Episode 10: the will to love

So im in school at the audio institute, and im trying to get a job , tryin my ass off to get a job! im djing regularly at Tailgators in fishtown and I really think that serena and I have a chance at making it happen.. oddly enough thats all because of a black butterfly. see i met this girl and she completely blew me away. thing is ( thankfully) she managed to keep her head on straight. we did nothing and she reminded me that yes i have a girlfriend and that i love her... its strange.. that makes me sound like a dirty unfaithful cheat but really im above that behavior. the mrs and i have been on the rocks for a while and I guess in finding a friend i found an out but she ( the butterfly) is too good for me to just hop to. that girl .. no that woman deserves so much more. so im going to make an effort with serena and if it dosent work out then instead of just hopping to the next peice , Im going to chill and build. so it stands like this .

thanks for everything gorgeous, and as much as i want you , need you , crave you...
I already have all that I'll ever need and want. i just have to put effort into it. Willpower i guess is what i lack

No comments: