Sunday, July 27, 2008

Episode 6: Someday you will find me

And I did.

This is dedicated to a certain few friends who came into my life that fateful summer back in 2001.
If i recall, it all started with me looking for female company, i didnt like the hood jawns at work, so I called on my friend morgan ( a fox if you ask me) one afternoon we hung out poolside with her friends Lacey and Aleshia, shit aint been the same since.

lets skip the story, just last week I had the honor of celebrating Lacey's 22nd birthday with her and some of her new friends. I gotta admit in the brief 10 minute conversation we had, i think she taught me what being a survivor is all about, and that im not the only one . now my goal is to find as many of the spiders as i can and see if we can achieve the same dynamic we did as awkward teenagers.

so to the spiders from mars. thanks for everything.

No comments: