Monday, July 7, 2008

Episode 4 "I guess you all know why were here..."

My Friend,brother, and former bandmate Alec Collins Lost his mother Andrea to breast cancer on saturday.
this blog was supposed to be about the last 2 weeks , me and serena's anniversary, my Foray back into electronic music.. but yo this is hurtin me, especially since my Mother had breast cancer but survived. I told Alec that I had his back, and that his mom would pull thru because my mom did. it was all i knew , it was all the hope i ever had in the world. It got me to thinking. Life is short ...and people come in and out of life quickly . my best to Alec, Jesse, Asa, Tucker,Bailey,and Clay. If ya'll ever read this I got ya back.

I dont care how sick i really am, I cant give in now, I cant die yet. funny how its the saddest things like these that give you the resolve to move forward in life.

As far as music goes, Im workin on a 15 minute memorial mix. maybe it'll be longer, i dunno.
next songs up should be recorded versions of rhymeKlok, the Move, and Beautiful. I hope to knock all three out on tuesday.

the band alec and I played in, Cannibalistic couch Potatoes, We did a one-off for a benefit to support Ms. Andrea's Fight. look it up on youtube

say a prayer, hug ya kids, hug ya baby momma. hug ya momma too.

No comments: