Monday, December 22, 2008

episode 17: Same girl .. different name ... same breakup, same game

what is it with me and Moody,intelligent,emo theatre nerds? is it me or has every major Female companion roughly fit this bill.

somewhere between 5'5 and 5'8
roughly 150 to 182 lbs
DD
some family dysfunction
considered off the beaten path
Headstrong persona
thinks that im cute, when I clearly dont agree
disagrees with my thoughts on their beauty
amused, enamored, and creeped out by my advances

friends with my friends, as well as very inviting into their lives

ok ok if i think about this anymore its gonna get real creepy. I loved them all Dearly, but every relationship burned out because i fucked up or they did some little shit that just spooked the fuck outta me. or the honest truth. they just got tired of me. but to be honest, i think that sharon was the only one to get the real me 100% of the time. serena got me in spurts because she was so demanding and so spiteful half the time.. just a plain old hater and i was so afraid to be real with her.. big mistake huh. liz... liz got so much of me its sad. uugh i shudder whenever i think about the bullshit i ran myself thru, the drama, the stress... the fact that this time last year i was trying to find a feasable way to build my life so that i could support a college Graduate and start a family. Teresa Marie, Zoe Denise, Aiden Xiomar.. i had my kids names picked out.


now for the rant... no.. wait... no rant...im sorry Katrina , i fucked that one up

well kids i think thats it for 08, lets look back on the cast shall we?
Next episode: the credits

No comments: